Understanding Your Rights
Rights, Choice and Control
A person with a disability and/or a consumer of a disability service has Rights, as well as Choice & Control over the services they receive. Including but not limited to, to seek an advocate, to provide feedback and complaints and have information held confidentially.
We assist and empower you to exercise your consumer rights.
When you become a client of our service, you can expect:
- To be treated with dignity and respect;
- Us to be tolerant of any diversity and be welcoming and inclusive;
- To experience a professional and inclusive team approach and working environments;
- To feel that you belong and are a valued individual who can reach your full potential;
- To be communicated with regularly; and
- To be linked to the services that we are unable to provide ourselves.